- Give presentations to a group
- Hold training sessions
- View DVDs
At other times when the room is not booked, it is open for group discussions. Notices will be placed on the door if there are bookings made.
- Training Rooms are not meant for playing games or for social activities.
- There must be a minimum of 15 persons up to a maximum of 50 persons for Training Room 1 and maximum of 30 persons for Training Room 2
- No food or drinks are allowed, except for plain water.
- Maximum period of bookings is 2 hours per day.
- Bookings can be done online via Library homepage at https://sunway.libguides.com/home . Users must show up within the first 15 minutes of the booked time slot. If not, bookings will be consider forfeited and may be cancelled by Library staff.
- At the Service Counter, users are required to hand in their student/staff ID and obtain the key. The key must also be returned to the Service Counter after use.